An opportunity to meet you two meet to pay attention to you, dating you time and again, at sixes and sevens miss you, the Jiucheng should be like you, very sure that I love you.Repair a hundred years to the case of true love, the Millennium sake of you and me, everything is like it. Happy Women's Day Happy!
| Monster Beats hodetelefoner |
Thirty-eight festival to bright sunlight, the mood is wonderful blessing sent to her husband.Wife, the occasion of the holiday is approaching, May our love sweet mood, such as flowers, often accompany good luck, happiness without end.
This woman ... sometimes just on the special was a man ah ... you let these men are great pear wow your woman ... sometimes we really special is a woman ... with your partner can always enjoy a variety of care. If every woman is a landscape, I can only say that your piece of the scenery really is ... in particular ... although I know you hate that people call you thirty-eight, although I know you're unwilling to admit they are women.Eight over, people always want to face the reality on the cutting? Then, happy holidays!
Today firewood horses, cook and clean, quit drinking, all actions to his wife's instructions, subject to all the arrangements to follow the command of his wife, the wife of happiness for their own happiness for his wife to solve problems, to meet all the desire of the wife, so that every day Women's Day, I wish my wife thirty-eight Happy Women's Day.
I'm the guy you still choose many of the shortcomings of your people, that at the door look forward to you to come back to dinner together, that dull the nagging daily necessities, pots and pans people. Not learn those sweet, but you my exclusive "March 8".
Little girls, eat better, drink better, wear better, wear better, live better and travel tools better, a woman life is not easy, do a little better!, Women Day!
38 section of the annual, women comrades to rest, on weekdays to take care of her husband children had a family, the rest have to boast the most difficult home wife, cook and clean money can not number, in this special day I wish you happy 9738.
| Dr dre hodetelefoner |
没有评论:
发表评论